The permanent residence is for people who want to move to Canada permanently. These services also one of the most significant pillars of Canadian Immigration, and there are more than 100 federal and provincial programs for that. Our Immigration Consultants will help you to find the best stream that suits your situation to move to Canada.
For people who want to move and live permanently in Canada, there are more than 100 immigration programs in federal and provincial levels. These programs are classified as “Business Class” and mainly consists of either skilled worker or business investment programs.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Start-up Visa
- Federal Self-Employed Program
These federal programs are for people who wish to move to Canada and live in any province except the province of Quebec. They also count for the most significant number of immigrants to Canada and are under constant development by the federal government of Canada.
Provincial Nominee Programs
Most of the Canadian immigration programs fall under this category. Each province has its nominee programs. It means that the selection criteria is customized based on the particular needs and unique characteristics of that province.
Each province has some programs that address the skilled workforce to move to that province and improve the economy through a productive, knowledgeable and competitive workforce as well as active investors who not only willing to invest into new businesses and startup, but also have the knowledge and expertise to develop and thrive new or existing businesses. These immigrants not only improve the economy of that province but generally will have a positive impact on local labour market by creating new jobs:
2. British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC-PNP)
3. Quebec Immigration
4. Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
5. Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP)
6. Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
7. Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
8. Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI-PNP)
9. Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
10. New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)
11. Northwest Territories Nominee Program
12. Yukon Nominee Program
Apparently, the provincial nominee programs are better suited for individuals who wish to move to a specific province or territory based on their special preferences.